We take the private nature of your personal information very seriously. This policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
MEA Mobile Ltd (we, us, our) complies with relevant Privacy Laws when dealing with personal information as defined below and as set out in this policy. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
This policy was last updated on and is effective from September 18th 2020.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you:
- when you allow us access to that personal information, use our website and/or app (or any related service), through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), and when you buy or use our services and products
- from our retail and delivery partners who assist us in providing services to you
- from third parties where you have authorised this or the information is available.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- to provide services and products to you
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to process credit card transactions or collect money that you owe us
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- for any other purpose authorised by you or Privacy Laws.
This may include retaining personal information for a reasonable amount of time as is required for us to use it in this way.
You may restrict the information you give us in certain cases by not volunteering it. However, in order to place an order or register for our services you will need to provide personal information.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our retail and/or delivery print partners
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- other third parties for anonymised statistical information
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by Privacy Laws or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports our services and products may be located in other parts of the world. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside in other countries.
We commit to complying with relevant privacy laws as set out in the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (Privacy Laws).
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information, subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in Privacy Laws. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
If you want to exercise your rights under this policy, email us at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
CONTACT AND FURTHER DETAILS
MEA Mobile Ltd (Trading as PrintMates) is a company incorporated in New Zealand and its principal place of business is at Level 15, Tower Building, 48 Ward Street, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand. Please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.